We’re looking for a highly organised individual to join the team at Casper Creative. Initially working on a part-time basis for 10 hours per week, the successful candidate will be responsible for handling incoming sales enquiries, keeping on top of invoicing, assigning work to our design and development team and general office administration.
After a fantastic first year, Casper Creative are looking to recruit a highly motivated administration assistant to join our team. As we continue to grow we expect to be able to offer increased hours and the opportunity to progress to a full-time PA position if that is something that the person chosen for this role would like to do.
As a growing business, we’re looking for people who share our passion, and drive to do better for our clients. You will have the opportunity to grow you role along with the business and we’re not shy about rewarding good work!
If you’re looking for a role which enables you to work on a huge variety of projects, for businesses of all sizes, you could be the perfect fit for Casper Creative.
As a key member of the Casper Creative Team, you will be responsible for:
- Responding to incoming emails and calls from clients and new business enquiries
- Organisation and assigning tasks to our developer, designer and MD
- Invoicing, including the issuing, tracking and chasing of client invoices
- Preparation of proposal documents and reports to clients
- General office administration
Initially you’ll be expected to work on site with us in Haywards Heath, where safe to do so under current social distancing rules. You will also have the opportunity to work from home on a flexible basis as soon as you’re up and running.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Experience in an Agency setting is a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with Xero is a bonus
- Experience working with web designers and developers is a bonus
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to detail
- Skilled in common office and email applications
Package and Benefits
On joining Casper Creative, you become one of the family and will be working closely with our Founder and Managing Director. We’ll make sure you’re looked after with the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary with regular pay reviews and the opportunity to earn bonuses for great work
- Flexible working hours (within reason you can choose when you work)
- 20 days FTE holiday per year (plus public holidays)
- A day off on your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday?!)
- The opportunity to work in our offices in Haywards Heath (with fantastic coffee) and from home when you need to
- A fun, relaxed and creative working environment
- Training and Personal Development time, with encouragement to attend courses and broaden your skillset
- Computer equipment and Mobile Phone provided
How to apply
If this all sounds good and you think you could be the right fit for Casper Creative, send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. If successful, we’ll arrange a Zoom or face to face interview.